Are you a student? Why not join IA?
Get a head start on your career with some excellent professional development opportunities; networking opportunities; and a range of useful resources provided via the member section of our website.
IA has a special student membership rate that entitles you to:
- attend IA workshops, conferences and other events at a discounted rate
- Fortnightly ENews with interpretation news, job opportunities, special IA member events, training and professional development opportunities
- access to digital back issues of Interpreting Australia magazine;
- attend member-only events and networking opportunities;
- meet potential future employers and colleagues at networking events;
- receive the members’ discount on training and other events run by the National Association for Interpretation (US);
- submit projects for the IA Awards of Excellence (free entry for student members);
- opportunity to apply for IA conference bursaries when available;
- free access to topic resources, sample documents, case studies and conference proceedings in the members-only area of the website;
- access to the job opportunities listing on the IA website;
Full-time and part-time students are eligible for student membership on production of their student ID card.
PO Box 662
Mount Lawley, WA 6929
Phone or text: 0497 307 870