In response to regular requests, IA is pleased to provide example documents and templates to help members prepare interpretation briefs.
We are grateful to the IA members who kindly allowed us to use their documents on this site. If you have a sample document that you are willing to share with other members of IA, please submit the document here.
- Outline of a Design Brief
- Fire in the Alps – Interpretation and Resource Kit
- Old King’s School, Parramatta
Interpretative planning and example plans
- Interpretive planning
- A guide to making interpretation easy to understand, plan and deliver
- Interpretation Plan for the conservation and adaptive re-use of the North Head Quarantine Station, Sydney
- Interpretation Plan for Willow court Visitor Services Project, Tasmania
- Port Arthur Historic Site Interpretation Plan
- Taking interpretation evaluation out of the ‘too-hard basket’
- Tools for heritage interpretation
- Tourism Tasmania’s Basic tips for Interpretation 101
- Living Memory and the Interpretation of Heritage
Books on interpretation
Many books are available to assist in interpretation planning and evaluation. Click here to search for books.