Below you will find a range of resources including guidelines issued by government bodies and international organisations as well as by private sector contributors.
For more information, follow the links below:
- Interpreting Culture and Country-4
- Continuous cultures, ongoing responsibilities feb_05
- ANZECC Business Model for Best Practice Interpretation Projects
- ICOMOS Ename charter
- Also visit the website at: www.enamecharter.org
- Follow the link below for the Australian Heritage Commission publication, Protecting Heritage Places, 10 steps to help protect the natural and cultural significance of places.
http://www.environment.gov.au/resource/protecting-heritage-places-0 from the Australian Heritage Council.
INTERPRETATION AUSTRALIA DOCUMENTATION FOR MEMBERS
There are some documents which govern how Interpretation Australia operates. These documents are for members consideration only.