Call Out for Papers
We’re looking for members who would like to:
- Digitally present a paper
- Run a workshop (in person) that we can live stream for members who can’t make it
- Participate in a webinar or podcast
- Host a Site visit
Some topics members have identified they would like to see (please don’t be limited by this):
- Remote Interpretation – back to basics when signals don’t reach.
- Making Messaging engaging
- Creativity in a Crisis – Learnings from CoVid
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement
- Partnerships with Communication and the Arts Sector
- Big Ideas, Small budgets – case studies and innovations, delivering on less.
- Landscape Interpretation
- Heritage Tours & Buildings
- Adaptive Reuse of Buildings & Interpretation
- Case Studies
- Digital Interpretation
- Making Interpretation Accessible
Deadline 27 June 2021
Fill in the form below to tell us about your ideas!