Partners & Sponsors
The Interpretation Australia National Conference in 2019 will consider the topic of sustainability in interpretation. We will contemplate the importance of telling sustainable stories in a time of global uncertainty and climate change.
The conference will consider sustainability in interpretation as a method of economic, cultural and social sustainability. Papers will be presented on the topics of sustainability of practice, of the environment, of story, of community, of heritage, and of culture.
We are seeking businesses and organisations to partner with us or sponsor our conference.
Opportunities could include:
- Sponsorship of a key event such as the Welcome Drinks, Conference Dinner and Awards
- A trade table during the conference to talk directly to delegates
- Sponsorship of a key note speaker or session, with an opportunity to speak
- Sponsorship of the conference website, e-news list, or social media posts, with opportunity for direct links to your website.
- Sponsorship of branded conference giveaway – this could be a reusable coffee cup or water bottle
Partnership and sponsorship arrangements can be negotiated with conference organisers. Please get in contact to discuss options and ideas.
The conference is aiming to be low/zero waste, with initiatives such as BYO lanyard, pen and notepad. We are aiming to have no printed programs or single use items, with all material to be recycled at the end of the conference.