Sally Malone Design
Sally Malone is a public place designer partnering with Kulbardi Hill Consulting, one of Western Australia’s most accomplished trail and interpretation planners.
Sally specialises landscape, public place, public art development and townscape services and has been working with Jesse Brampton (of Kulbardi Hill Consulting) for many years, crafting unique and effective interpretation and public place enhancement outcomes.
The practice has well-established working relationships with quality graphic designers, sign-makers, printers and steel fabricators, all of whom contribute to the engaging and long-lasting trail, cultural and natural heritage experiences delivered to clients Australia-wide.
· Preparation of interpretation plans: Shires, trails & natural/cultural sites
· Research, write, design and supply of interpretive panels
· Research, write, design and supply of promotional maps /brochures/guides
· Design and supply of creative steel interpretive sculptures
· Design and supply of directional and trail-marking signs
Trails, trail planning and site development services
· Preparation of trail and site development feasibility studies
· Preparation of trail development plans (natural and cultural heritage: walk, cycle, ride, drive or 4wd)
· Natural or cultural heritage visitor site development plans
· Project management services – implementation/construction
· Development of trail maintenance programs