Job Advert: Archivist
Short-term contract for an archivist/information management specialist: ASFLA (Australian Systemic Functional Linguistics Association) is looking to archive the legacies of two prominent Australian linguistics professors. The collection consists of personal papers and other effects. The location is on-site at Fairlight, near Manly in Sydney.
See the advertisement here: https://asfla.net/job-advertisement-for-archivist/
More information about the project is here: https://asfla.net/halliday-hasan-archive-project/
Closing date: 15 August 2022
Newsletter (eNews) Editor
Interpretation Australia is looking for an energetic and passionate editor to join the team as our Newsletter (eNews) Editor.
At present, the newsletter is sent out monthly, however, we are seeking to increase this to fortnightly. The editor must have:
- a keen interest in heritage interpretation, of built and natural environments
- accuracy and attention to detail
- an appreciation for quality writing
- familiarity with MailChimp
- a good eye for including and creating interesting and attractive content
Please email our administrative officer, Ben at email@example.com if you have any questions or are interested in the position. A return call can be arranged if you would like to discuss it further as well. Please note this is a voluntary position.
Website Portfolio Manager
Are you creative and love working in WordPress? Would you like to help make a difference for the IA community?
Interpretation Australia is looking for a website portfolio manager to assist the executive in ensuring that our online offering is updated regularly with all the events and news we will be bringing you in 2022.
The website portfolio manager must have:
- an understanding of the WordPress framework and capabilities
- an understanding of SEO and content creation
- an eye for detail and accuracy
- approximately 1-2 hours a week to undertake updates and maintenance
If you are interested or know someone who is, please let us know by emailing our administrative officer, Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a voluntary position.